Fake finger print lock screen for Windows Mobile
June 22, 2010 | Freeware, News, Skins and Themes | 13 Comments|
This Program is, as the name says, a LockScreen based on the concept of faking a FingerPrint scanner unlock. In reality, it is based simply on how many ‘scans’ it makes of your finger. This was a program idea from here.
- Windows Mobile Professional (Touch-Screen) Phone
- Any Resolution will [should] work
- A decent amount of RAM and a decent CPU speed for best performance
- Microsoft’s .Net Compact Framework V3.5
- Functional Lockscreen that is run when executing the file.
- TopBar Items:
- New Item Alerts: Featuring Icons that tell you when you have new Emails, Missed Calls, Voicemails, and Texts
- Battery Meter: A full battery meter that changes color based on battery charge.
- Clock: A Basic clock that displays the time of day.
- Signal Meter: A Mostly-Accurate signal meter that tells you how much phone signal you have
- Functioning Fake Fingerprint reader.
- Customization of some components of the program.
- [V1.5] Now has text saying what it is doing [Analyzing, Waiting, SUCCESS, DENIED]
How to Install:
- Download the attached CAB file.
- Transfer the CAB to your phone and run it.
- Install to the PHONE (I have not tested it on SD Card)
- Complete the Installation.
Thats awesome! Definitely gonna try it!
cant b used on htc touch hd
Where is the attached .cab file..? WHere to download it..?
where is the cab file of this softwareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee……………………………………………………………….
Where is the attached file … we all are looking for it ??!!!
where is the cab file? it is a long time i am staying for answer
Where is the cab file
Here is the download link:
this is softwer to much fine
hey everybody dont works on HTC HD 2
i already download the file but i tried to download to my samsung giorgio armani it didn’t work. please please help. if anyone knows it just sent me a link to my email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. thanks
very good apps