Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich NAND ROM for HTC HD2
Here is the latest Beta 5 of the Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich NAND ROM for HTC HD2!
“NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich is a HD2 ROM based on Nexus One’s AOSP ICS ROM. (Thanks texasice for compiling it from the source code.)”
All credits for the ROM goes to the XDA member “tytung”.
- Phone Calls
- Audio/Sound (Flawless) (Credit to firesnatch and texasice.)
- Data: 3G/HSDPA using PPP (PPP is stable than RMNET under ICS ROM currently.)
- GPS and AGPS (Credit to tytung and qwerty_7564.)
- All sensors
- BMA150 3-axis Accelerometer
- AK8973 3-axis Magnetic field sensor
- AK8973 Orientation sensor
- CM3602 Proximity sensor
- CM3602 Light sensor
- Wired earphone/headphone (Credit to zivan56.)
- Data usage (i.e. Network Stats and Quota) (Credit to tytung.) (only 22.214.171.124 kernel supports it)
- Hardware Acceleration OpenGL (Credit to ankuch.)
- Hardware Acceleration OpenMAX codecs (Credit to ankuch.)
- Software video codecs (Credit to ankuch.)
– Please use at least 200MB system partition and 2MB cache partition.
o Please refer to ksubedi’s HD2 NAND Toolkit and/or mskip’s guide.
o Cache partition is only used by CWM.
o Cache partition size is not important because I use data partition as cache space when running Android.
o If your HTC HD2 has bad NAND blocks, you may need larger partitions.
– Full Wipe.
– Flash the ROM.
o MAGLDR: Flash NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich_Beta5.zip, then reboot.
o cLK : Flash NexusHD2-IceCreamSandwich_Beta5.zip and NexusHD2-Kernel_126.96.36.199_tytung_ICS_Beta5-cLK-update.zip, then reboot.