Here is one of the latest custom ROM’s for Huawei U8110:
- Android OS version: 2.2
- ROM Name: tahahawa’s U81XX Froyo Mod
- Rooted (unsecured boot.img): YES
- Rooted (Superuser.apk + su): YES
- BusyBox installed:YES
- BusyBox run-parts support: YES
- DT’s Apps2SD support (18.104.22.168beta04): YES
- /data/app enabled: YES
- Custom boot animation allowed: YES (Place in /data/local [will need to be re-signed])
- Nano text editor installed: YES
- Bash shell support: YES
- /system/framework is deodexed: YES
- /system/app is deodexed: YES (except for the htc ime)
- ROM will wipe all data: NO
- Includes Wireless tether app (extra; not needed)
- task killer tweak for speed
1. Flash a recovery image.
2. Copy the .zip file to your MicroSD card and boot the phone into recovery mode (call+volume-up+power).
3. Choose “Flash zip from sdcard” and choose the zip you just copied.
4. Wipe data+cache before rebooting. You should wipe unless you are already on a Froyo ROM.