HTC HD2 updates and fixes – all in one package
This package contains all official fixes and updates from for HTC HD2:
- New SMS Function Update
- HTC HD2 (O2) UMTS900 Band
- Car Kit Mode function enhancement
- HD2 Music Stability4
- HD2 Facebook Albums
- HD2 Java Message Pop up
- HD2 SIM Contacts
- HD2 SD Card Storage Cards
- HD2 Calendar View
- HD2 – Digital Picture Enhancement
How to install:
1. Make sure you have Microsoft ActiveSync® installed on your Windows XP PC or Windows Mobile Device Center on your Windows Vista® PC. You can find Microsoft ActiveSync from this link or Windows Mobile Device Center from this link.
2. Connect and synchronize your device with your PC via Microsoft ActiveSync® or Windows Mobile Device Center using the USB cable.
3. To download this update select the update below and the location closest to you then click Download.
4. Copy the update, which is an .exe file, to your device. To install the update, tap the .exe file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: If you perform a device hard reset, you will need to reinstall the update after the hard reset.
Apple and Nokia among the most popular brands in Asia
No Comments | Apr 26, 2012
Real Racing 3 – Now Available for iOS and Android!
No Comments | Mar 1, 2013
Sidebar Launcher for Android – Must Have App
No Comments | Mar 10, 2014
Nintendo Wii U
No Comments | Jun 28, 2011
Is there another way to get the file? That stupid Envirofile site wont let me get access to it even though I completed a survey.
Try to download with another browser, IE for example 🙂