For it to work:
- Opera and flash need to be installed in the SAME place (main memory or SD card)
- Be using the newest Opera Build, 1938 ( Upgrade cab here)
- Have Windows Mobile 6.1 Core 20000+ (Some 19000+ builds work, and some WM6 work, but it seems to be a bit unreliable – WM5 will not work atm)
- Do NOT Use the official beta, it DOES NOT WORK
- Remove all other version of flash first, it will not work if they are installed/cooked into your rom
- If you want to uninstal it, its called Anryl My Mobile Application
- This does not seem to work with IE
- This will NOT work with opera Mini
- This does not seem to work on netfront
- The Null keyboard cab attached is to deal with the problem with the virtual keyboard poping up when you click on a flash vid, its a bit messy but works for the time being.
- Wont work with Windows Mobile Standard untill there is a version of opera 9.5 for it. (unless there is?)
- Seems in some cases you need to hard reset before it will work, try both cabs first though.
Download links and original source here.