It is app working like Logitech MX Air (like not the same), so you can control mouse remotely including scroll wheel.
GRemote include other features like:
– Touchpad for devices which don’t have GSensor
– GMedia – applet to control apps like Winamp, PowerDVD etc…
– Game Controler – but this can be more difficult because of windows driver required
– GRemoteServer for Windows and Linux!!!
-Unzip attached file
-Install GRemoteSetup.CAB on you device
-Run GRemoteServer.exe on you PC
-Enter correct IP address in GRemote app on you Diamond or press “Find” button
-If you use GSen remember to add this app to GSen config
– This app use UDP 5656 port so disable it in firewall on your PC (NOT in router)
– Tap and hold you screen to move mouse
– Communication between client and server is realized with TCP/IP so you need to use any network connection WiFi, USB, or BT with Personal Area Network (BT not tested yet)
– if you are using Windows Firewall and have problems with connection try this help http://www.windowsecurity.com/articl…-Firewall.html
– Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d…displaylang=en)
– HTC Touch Pro or Diamond for GMouse applet (other applets should work on other devices, but now there is only one applet)
Downlaod link and author’s thread here
Are you worried about 300-115 dumps prep and a+ certification practice test? Check out our latest resources for Pass4sure and Testking 300-208 questions for practice with definite guarantee of Actualtests 200-120 training.