Here is the latest Google Drive addition, it’s called Google Keep and it’s now officially available on Google Play for devices running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and above.
The application is especially designed to allow you to easily and quickly save different things – not only text, but also with sound and pictures.
With Google Keep you can:
- Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos
- Have voice notes transcribed automatically
- Use homescreen widgets to capture thoughts quickly
- Color-code your notes to help find them later
- Swipe to archive things you no longer need
- Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes
- Use your notes from anywhere