This is for all people who want to try the Android OS on their HTC Touch Pro2 devices!
This is currently the best working Android ROM we can get going on the HTC Touch Pro2. It is far from complete, but every day the XDAndroid Devs have breakthroughs which bring us closer to a full working port. Full data is working , including Marketplace, Geo-Locations, and all Sync options. If data is not working fully perhaps check your APN settings (HERE). The USB charger will work, but the battery meter does not function properly, it will almost always show 100%.
- NEW Mar 01 WiFi WORKING!
- NEW Mar 01 New file system to match other handsets and avoid apps installing to system folder. “Android” folder, is now “andboot”
- NEW Mar 01 New D-pad fix, all directions work correctly, thanks Phh!
- 2/27 **Removed 3/1 does not play nice with wifi** Overclocked Rhodium CPU
- 2/27 Phone off/restart!
- 2/24 Sleep enabled (Still working on FULL sleep. LED debug feature: Amber = On Green = Sleep)
- 2/24 New XDAndroid personalized Haret start menu icon. (see screenshot below)
- 2/22 New backlight control: Including on/off fading and brightness controll (disable auto backlight in WinMo first!)
- 2/22 Eclair System.sqsh to enable Rhodium Gsensor
- 2/22 Start menu Haret icon
- 2/15 New edited rootfs to support Rhod100 fr/uk/de (Thanks majster-pl)
- 2/11 02/07/10 Android.Eclair.2.0.1 XDAndroid Build
- 2/11 Hardware keyboard landscape/portrait recognition.
- 2/03 New Kernel: Allows Android to use almost twice as much available RAM!! Faster boot, faster Android, GOTTA TRY IT.
- 2/03 New Touchscreen Calibration tool during first Haret boot (its during the first Haret! You cant miss it!)
- 2/03 Rootfs for Tilt2 and Rhod210 Keyboard map! (Thank AdamWill for the remap and hours of sleepless testing!!)