Windows Phone 7 Series homescreen UI for WM6.5
This is a preview, it’s alpha and can be unstable at times.
This is a homescreen/lockscreen app I made, based off of the Windows Phone 7 Series Metro UI.
So far, you can:
- Set Phone, Text, Outlook, and People to a certain app
- See upcoming appointments on lock screen
- See information on live tiles
1) Download installer at bottom of post.
2) Copy to device and install
3) Run wp7s.exe from start menu
4) To access settings, double tap on right side of screen
5) To lock, tap the top bar (near clock)
* Animations are sluggish at times.
* Problems with kinetic scrolling
* …need more feedback
VGA or WVGA device, QVGA is possible but looks bad.
Recommended: Snapdragon processor or at least a very new phone.
In the video/screenshot, one is the current weather in New York,
the second one is the current trending Twitter topics,
and the last two are random changing numbers.
Also, here are some examples I’ve made:
Random Number (for testing) – http://jaxbot.com/livetiles/random.php
Top 4 trending topics – http://jaxbot.com/livetiles/twitter.php
Weather – http://jaxbot.com/livetiles/weather.php?zipcode=[ZIPCODE]
More customization (background, etc)
Ability to rearrange icons
Right-side program launcher
Social networking integration
Google Drive launching within days
No Comments | Apr 19, 2012
Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 CM7 for HTC TyTN II (HTC Kaiser)
16 Comments | Oct 12, 2011
First good picture of upcoming Android powered HTC Legend
No Comments | Dec 15, 2009
ASUS Transformer is the best selling Android tablet
No Comments | Jun 14, 2011