WMWifiRouter instantly turns your wifi enabled Smartphone or Pocket PC into a wireless internet hotspot. Now you can use your laptop and any other device with wifi to get online and surf, email, instant message, and anything else you normally use the internet for!
To use WMWifiRouter you need the following on your mobile device:
- Windows Mobile 5 AKU 3.3 or newer or Windows Mobile 6
- Both a wifi and a cellular data connection
- An installed and working version of Internet Sharing**
- 15 MB of free device memory
- Share your cellular data/internet connection over wifi
- Connect any wifi-enabled device with ad-hoc mode support
- Supports multiple devices at the same time
- Easy to use: for most users, getting up and running is a matter of a single click
- Power saving: works even when the device is suspended!
- IP, wifi and cellular configuration built-in
- 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption support
- Automatic reconnect on connection loss
- Compatible with almost all recent Windows Mobile devices
A fairly comprehense list of devices reported to be compatible with WMWifiRouter
can be found on our Compatible Devices
has become a commercial application. A new website has been launched at http://www.WMWifiRouter.com/
(including a mobile version) and the TRIAL version is immediately available.
IP, wifi and cellular