How-to start custom executable files in Windows Phone 7:
- Create/get some .exe file that runs on WP7 phone.
- Create a .zip file and put the selected exe file inside.
- Upload the selected .zip file to some internet page and create one .html page with <a href.. link for it.
- Navigate to that page with IE from the phone.
- When clicking the link, the phone will open the zip file and display it’s content (tap to open the .zip file).
- When clicking the .exe file the phone will asks – are you sure you want to run this. (The program …exe is from an unknown publisher. Running it could harm your phone. Do you want to continue? – just select Yes).
- Enjoy your homebrews!