The latest version has been completely rewritten for better performance and features a new interface. It also supports a greater portion of games than its predecessor. Something that stands out is the addition of a touchscreen analog stick, which instantly improves gameplay for many games that require diagonal movements. I’m certainly digging the onscreen controls, but there also seems to be support for Bluetooth gamepads.
• Completely rewritten core and interface!
• Supports many new games
• Supports g-sensor on Toshiba TG01, more to come
• Touchscreen analogstick emulation
• New on-screen multi-touch button-assignment
• Supports some bluetooth-gamepads (i.e. BGP 100)
• And more…