Island Settlers is an imitation of the popular German style board game Settlers of Catan, created by Klaus Teuber. I’m trying to stay true to the game-play of the original without using their trademarks or copyrighted material.
- Basic AI (with turn delay)
- Graphics by Adam Garland
- Double-tap to zoom in and out, and drag to pan
- Long press to place a settlement, city, road, or robber
- Trading resources with the “bank” or foreign traders
- Trading between players
- Vibration or beep at beginning of turn based on system-wide settings
- Portrait and landscape modes supported
- Texture scaling so the board always takes up the full screen size (please report any issues on your device if it isn’t quite perfect)
- Persistent settings
- View results of previous games
Get it now @ the Android Market.