HTC S620 (HTC Excalibur) WM6.5.3 Build 23090 custom ROM
PocketHacks.com | December 16, 2010 | News, ROM Updates | 30 Comments
3VOLUTION SERIES of Smartphone ROMS for HTC S620 (T-Mobile Dash / HTC Excalibur) will give all new life to your older devices.
Included in the ROM (3VO.3.50.033010):
- New official 23090 Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Standard core
- Updated drivers and scripts
- ROM Performance “tune up”
- CUSTOMIZATION CUSTOMIZATION!!
- UI Tweaks and additional Settings added for FULL customization
- Custom Phone Canvas
- WM 6.5 3VOLUTION Custom Titanium Sliding Panels
- Many additional panels
- Titanium Weather Panel (by Showaco, thanks!)
- Option for Weather Icon on Clock Panel
- Customized OEM packages
- Customized splashes, backgrounds, canvas, and icons
- New custom HTC Dialer canvas
- Updated Settings and Scripts for better customization
- Custom 3VO Style Menu’s
Programs and Applications:
- Latest HTC OEM Packages
- HTC Album and Comm Manager
- HTC Camera and Video Recorder
- Internet Explorer 5.0
- JBED and Opera Mini 4.2
- CeleTask and CeleCmd
- CHome Configurator
- CHome Refresh
- Office Mobile (including Pocket Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Office OneNote
- Windows Live (application and Titanium Panel)
- Remote Desktop Client
- SIM Manager and Task Manager
- USB to PC
- Resco Explorer and Resco Regedit
- OMAP Clock Set and OMAP Clock GUI (set clock speeds at idle and utilization)
- SIM tools (including threading toggler)
- Start Menu View Toggler (toggle from icon view to list view)
- Adobe Reader LE 2.0
- ClockOnTop Application (Settings to enable or disable in Date/Time)
- SMS Bubbles app (Thanks Samon)
- Auto Keylock
- RSS Hub
- Light Config
- eT9 Changer and Default Browser button selector
- NETCF 3.5
- 3VO Transparent Wallpaper 3.00
- 3VO Button Customizer (Customize what your keys and buttons do)
- ROM is Application unlocked
** note: Your phone must be application unlocked. If it is not, please run SDA Application Unlock.exe via ActiveSync.
- Download and run SDA Application Unlock with the phone connected
- Remove your SD Card
- Download and unzip the file
- Run Auto.bat
- Follow the prompts in the DOS window
- Hit “continue” on your phone, screen will turn white
- Run RomUpdateUtility.exe (if it doesn’t run via the script)
- The flash will take about 8-10 minutes
- Upon first boot, it will seem frozen for a few minutes, maybe even go black. This is NORMAL!
- Enjoy your new ROM!
In case something goes wrong:
- Remove the battery and the SD Card–> Put ONLY the battery back in.
- While holding the camera button, press the power button
- The multicolor boot screen will pop up
- Plug in the USB cable and flash back your shipped (HTC) ROM
- Find out what went wrong and reflash this ROM properly
Tags:adobe reader, application, button selector, camera for htc excalibur windows 5, clock set, clock speeds, custom dash pocket, custom rom htc dash, custom titanium, download rom 6.5 original htc kaiser, excalibur wm6.5 rom download, how to install gps on htc tytn11kaiser, htc excalibur, htc excalibur apps, htc excalibur camera trouble, htc excalibur new rom apps, htc s620, htc s620 (htc excalibur) wm6.5.3 build 23090 download, htc s620 6.5 roms download, htc s620 custom rom, htc s620 update 6.5, htc win 6.5 rom s620, htc-s620 rom arabic, internet explorer 5, menu view, Mobile, office onenote, omap clock speed for htc s620, Opera Mini, performance tune, Phone, pocket word, remote desktop client, ROM, rom excalibur original, rom wm 6.5.3 htc kaiser, Settings, sim manager, sim manager android, sim manager android free, sim manager android full, sim tools, start menu view toggler, t mobile dash, titanium, tytn ii wm6.5.3, weather icon, Windows Mobile, windows mobile 6 htc excalibur, Windows Mobile 6.5, wm 6.5.3 for htc kaiser, wm6, wm6.5, wm6.5 onenote, WM6.5.3
Latest Custom ROM for Nokia Lumia 800 (RM-801) – FunkyROM Lite v1.0
No Comments | Jul 4, 2013
Twitter, Seesmic and TweetCaster updates for Android
No Comments | Aug 27, 2010
Favorite People – WM6.5 Titanium plugin
No Comments | Jul 2, 2009
LG E900 Optimus – Windows Phone 7
No Comments | Aug 27, 2010
i tried it…uh it reaches 3% and says the file image is corrupted…ne help to my problems?
hi, i have been having problems trying to download the updated custom rom (excalbur wm6.5 version)for my t-mobile dash.does anyone have an idea where i could get the original download link? please, send the link to my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and be blessed.
scratch that..it works great!!! except that my bluetooth not working any more
on the HTC S620 there is an option called beam…this is how we send files through bluetooth….i cant seam to find that option here =/ if it is infact there could you please tell me where it is? cause right now my blootooth , you could say is disabled..my email address is email@example.com
thanks its looks great
hey does anyone no whether the Bluetooth works? Please I want update it but I’m afraid because I think my bluetooth won’t work. Please help.
Your bluetooth should work, I have tested this rom and everything works perfect with it 🙂
Great rom update. It works perfectly on my HTC Dash. I use it all the time and really like the updates. Thanks so much for making this available.
I’ve downloaded the rom to try and get round the keyboard being locked and not knowing the password ( someone retiring at work gave me the phone). I have tried the power up with camera button pressed but phone still insists on loading windows mobile leaving phone locked. Any other way I can get round the keyboard lock and install the new rom?
Hey peeps! how come l’m not re-directed to the down load page 🙁 …help please thanks.
…ok got it ;)…its on the top right corner of ya pc! “skip the ad”, then buy them the beer after the download 😉
oops! seems like l got the problem :/ ” i tried it…uh it reaches 3% and says the file image is corrupted…need help to my problems?” didn’t do the sda unlock though…any where i can get the sda unlocker please?
Brilliant……… except Office apps dont work, Bluetooth can only receive not send!!
Brilliant….. except Office apps dont work, bluetooth only receives never sends
Great ROM! Everything went pretty smoothly.
Just one issue after install, I can’t connect to the internet via cellular network. I’m in Canada using Rogers. Any help?
where is the camera button u have to press to get to bootloader screen ?
when i run the rom upgrade, it tells me that the phone is not connected. i have followed every step.
its free and nice
my htc s621 frozen with 3vo series Rom 6.5 initial screen. PC does not recognize so no active sync. trying to install OS thru sd card, any ideas?
Hi Ram, I’m still using this ROM and my HTC S620 works perfect, try to do hard reset, remove the battery for a while and try to flash it again 🙂
Hi Ram, I’m still using this ROM and my HTC S620 works perfect, try to do hard reset, remove the battery for a while and try to flash it again
I tried hard reset, somehow managed to get to tricolor screen and PC recog SmartPhone USB connection (though does not appear in my computer) tried to flash, after 3% it says image file corrupt. also active sync does not connect.
Any idea how to directly run from sd card on HTC S621? if not, could you please give me link to WM 5.5, which was original but do not have cd now.. thanks
Sadly, but I have no idea how to-flash the HTC S620 directly from the memory card, try to search for some information.
Tengo problemas con mi t mobile dash/htc excalibur
se quedo bloqueado y no medaja hacer nada ni siquiera se puede apagar. Me puede ayudar alguien por favor
Try to re-flash it with a new ROM 🙂
hi, its a very nice rom working great on my excalibur except that when I try to login to windows live the login window disappears without login me in. the bluetooth is also faulty. rom version is 3.60.1229120 .please help
Found a ‘cure’ 😉 . downloaded another windows live version from xdadevelopers. works fine though bing native search is missing. bigup to the rom developer. im smiling all year now. rasta