Posts Tagged ‘fumble’
For all the people that have bubbles, lint, dirt or fingerprints behind their phones screen protector from a fumble or rushed, botched install – here is the guide:
It is a little known fact that “most” of the screen protectors are completely washable. The “sticky” side wont wash off or smear or in any way ruin.
1. Peel it off.
2. Run under water and use your hand to remove lint, dirt specs, smudges ect.
3. Hold by the corner tightly (little as possible) with an absorbant towel and shake vigorously in front of a fan or air purifier (better) until completly dry.
NOTE. Slowly air drying will leave water spots from impurities in the water. Purified water may solve this problem.
4. Clean the screen.
5. Reapply the protector, but carefully this time.
6. Repeat if necessary for perfect clean lay.
Incoming search terms:
- how to fix screen protector
- how to fix a screen protector
- fix screen protector
- how to fix a sticky screen on a phine
- how to fix bubbles in phone screen
Tags: air drying, air purifier, bubbles, bubbles under screen protector 3ds, dirt, fingerprints, fumble, guide, how to fix bubbles in screen protectors, how to fix screen protectors, How-to, impurities, lint, mfx ipad 2 screen protector, mfx screen protectors, nintendo 3ds bubbles under screen, original source, protector, ruin, Screen, screen protector, screen protectors, way, windows protectors bubbles
Seagate FreeAgent DockStar – access music/movies from external hard drive on your Windows Mobile phone
Easily access and share your files from anywhere. Turn any external USB drive into an Internet-connected storage device.
- Access to your digital files from any computer on your home network—PC or Mac— and from anywhere in the world
- Easily share your photos, music, and movies over the Internet without uploading
- Listen to your music, watch your movies, and access your content from an iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Mobile or Android device*
- Create a private virtual space for sharing files with friends and family
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could easily add more storage to your home network so you have room for all of your favorite files? Now you can with the FreeAgent DockStar. This compact, feature-packed network adapter lets you connect your FreeAgent Go™ and three additional external USB drives to your home network in seconds.
- Adds up to three USB storage devices to your network—in addition to your FreeAgent Go—for virtually unlimited storage
- Reduces clutter–just slide your FreeAgent Go into your FreeAgent DockStar. No cables to fumble with and no clutter.
Incoming search terms:
- network hard drive android
- access network hard drive android
- network drive android
- how to find the external drive option on a htc windows phone
- connecting a external hard drive to htc one
Tags: alertas sms co0kie's home tab editor, Blackberry, cables, clutter, computer, connect external hard drive to htc, connect external hard drive to htc desire, connect external hd to htc desire, connect htc desire hard disk, Easily, external drives for htc desire, external hard drive, external storage connected to htc desire, external usb drive, FreeAgent, fumble, hard disk in htc desire mobile phones, Home, how android connect to network harddrive, htc desire hd external disk, htc hd2 external usb stick, htc like usb storage, Internet-connected, iPad, iPhone, Mobile, mobile phone, network, network adapter, Phone, photos music, seagate freeagent, seagate freeagent dockstar mac hack, space, storage device, usb drives, usb storage devices, virtual space, Windows Mobile, wm6 usb hardrive