Posts Tagged ‘charger’
HTC Thunderbolt full specs list:
• Mode: CDMA 2000 1xRTT / 1xEVDO Rev. A 800/1900
• LTE: 700 MHz (Band 13)
• Chipset: MSM 8655, 1 GHz MDM 9600
• Operating System: Android 2.2 (Froyo) (LTE support developed by HTC)
• Size: 122 mm (L) x 67 mm (w) x 13.2 mm (T)
• Weight: 173g
• Memory (emmc/RAM): 4GB / 768 MB
• Removable Memory: 32GB
• Battery Type: Li-Ion 1400mAh (std)
• Form Factor: Bar Type Smartphone
• Digital Usage: 398min.
• Digital Standby: 227hrs
• Camera Sensor: CMOS
• Camera Resolution: 8.0 Megapixel w/ Auto Focus
• Camera Flash: Dual LED Flash
• UI: HTC Sense UI
• Speaker Type: mono
• Speakerphone Button: N
• Main Display Type(s) & Resolution: 4.3” 800×480 WVGA TFT LCD with LED Back Light (Capacitive Mult-touch
• Messaging: MO / MT, SMS, MMS (Phase 2)TBD
• Predictive Text: HTC
• HTML Browser: Google Browser w/ Flash 10.1
• PTT: N/A
• MIP/DMU: Y
• Data (USB): 2.0: High Speed
• Audio Formats Supported: MIDI / M4A / QCP / AMR / AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+ / WAV / WMA9 / MP3
• Image(Graphic) Formats Supported: JPEG, GIF87a, GIF89a, PNG, WBMP
• Video Formats Supported: MPEG4 / H.263 / H.264 / WMV9
• Languages: 18 languages (Chinese – China, Chinese – Taiwan, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French,
German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Greek, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Portuguese)
• TTY/TDD capable: Y
• ERI: Y
• Camera Type: Rear: 8.0 MP w/ Auto Focus and dual LED Flash (720p recording), Front: 1.3 MP
• HAC: M3
• T-coils: T3
• Other: BT (2.1, 3.0 when available), WiFi (b/g/n), Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Compass Sensor, G-Sensor
• Virtual Keys (Home, Menu, Back, Search), 3.5mm Headset Jack. Surround Sound (Dolby, SRS), Noise
Cancellation (in call and Search), USIM/CSIM/ISIM, Wireless charging, FM Radio
• Personalization Capabilities: HTC Sense UI Widget, Shortcut, and Wallpaper customization (7 Home Panels)
• Accessories Supported: HDMI Adapter, Wireless Charging , Extended Battery (3.7VDC, 2750mAh), Audio
Adapter, Car Kit, Car Charger, Mono BT Headset, Standard Battery, USB Sync Cable, AC Adapter, Simple
• User_Memory: Pooled
• User Memory Size: 1.41GB
• Dedicated Flash Memory: Music /PIC/Video can only be stored on SD card per Google design; E-mail would
be store on flash and the size is up to 123.5 MB
• MP3 Ringtones (supported via SW) Yes
• MMS Ringtone Support: Yes
• MP3 Player: Yes
• ERI Banner: Y (Supported in Lock Screen & Notification Shade)
• ERI Audible Alert: No
• Power Connector: Micro USB
• Headset Jack: 4 pole; 3.5mm
• TTS(Text to Speech – reading text msgs): Yes, engine supported
• Voice Tags (aka Voice Name Dialing): Yes, Speaker Dependent.
• Voice Digit Dialing: Yes
• Voice Commands: Yes
• Voice Commands Scope: Name Dialing, Digit Dialing, Contact Query, Callback, Redail, Call History, Time
Query, Media Player, E-mail, SMS, Calendar Reader.
• VAD Provider: Cyberon
• VAD Version: 3.0
• Voice Commands: Yes
• Voice Dictation: Yes
• Receive Diversity: Y for Cell and PCS bands
• Simultaneous GPS: Y
• A12: Y
• Multiple NAIs: Y
• Slot Cycle Index: 2
• Hard Reset Button: N
• Wi-FI: 802.11 b / g / n
• Display Resolution – (width x height) 800×480
• Display Active Screen area Diagonal: 4.3 inches
• Display colors supported: 262K color TFT LCD ( OS support 64K colors only)
• Display Type: TFT – LCD
• Display Active screen area – w x h (inches, up to 2 decimals): 56.16 X 93.60 mm
• Display Pixel Shape: RGB Stripe
• Display Pixel Size – 0.117(H) X 0.117(V) mm
• Display Pixel Pitch – 0.117 mm
• Touch Display Type: Capacitive
• Touch Display Orientation: Both (Portrait / Landscape)
• BT Core Version: 2.1 w/ EDR
• BT Profiles Supported:
• HSP = Head Set Profile (Mono Headset): Yes, Ver.1.2
• HFP = Hands-Free Profile (must support optional settings in profile): Yes, Ver. 1.5
• SPP = Serial Port Profile (AT Commands): No
• Verify if GSM AT commands are supported:
• DUN = Dial Up Networking: Yes
• A2DP = Advanced Audio Distribution Profile: Yes
• AVRCP = Audio/Visual Remote Control Profile: Yes
• OBEX = Object Exchange Profiles
• OPP = Object Push Profile (must support optional settings in profile):
• Identify VCard version supported: No
• Identify additional items supported: No
• FTP = File Transfer Profile : Yes
• Identify additional items supported: No
• SYNC = Synchronization Profile : No
• BIP = Basic Imaging Profile : No
• BPP = Basic Printing Profile : No © 2011 Verizon. All Rights Reserved.
• PBAP = Phone Book Access Profile: Yes
• GAVDP = Generic Audio/Video Distribution Profile: No
• AVDTP = Audio/Visual Distribution Profile: No
• AVCTP = Audio/Visual Control Transport Protocol Profile: No
• HID = Human Interface Device: No
• VDP = Video Distribution Profile: No
• HDP = Health Device Profile: No
• PAN = Personal Area Network Profile: N
Incoming search terms:
- htc thunderbolt charger specs
- thunderbolt charger specs
- light meter for windows mobile
- HTC thunderbolt supported video formats
- htc thunderbolt charger amps
Tags: Amigalux, camera, camera resolution, camera sensor, charger, Compass, display, Google, GPS, graphic formats, hd2 luxmeter, hd2 proximity sensor fix, hd7 proximity sensor fix, HTC, htc aria proximity sensor location, htc aria proximity sensor off app, htc hd7 proximity sensor problem, HTC Thunderbolt, htc thunderbolt charger specs, htc thunderbolt chargers specs, htc thunderbolt full specs, htc thunderbolt supported video formats, led flash, light meter htc hd2, light meter windows mobile, light sensor, light sensor android hack, location thunderbolt proximity sensor, noise cancellation, personalization capabilities, proximity hd7 issues, proximity sensor, removable memory, scope, Screen, sensor light, specs for thunderbolt charger, stripe wallpaper for htc thunderbolt, Supported, Thunderbolt, thunderbolt removable memory, thunderbolt shield, touch 2, virtual keys, voice, voice commands supported by htc thunderbolt, wmv9
If you are looking into tablets and searching for a cheap alternative just to use as a ebook reader for the massive amounts of free books or just browsing and music. Here is the best choice for $99.99 – Maylong M-150 Universe Android tablet.
- Operating System: Android 1.6
- CPU ARM9(VM8505+)
- Memory RAM 128MB DDR
- Flash Built-in Flash
- Display Touch Panel 7″ TFT LCD
- Resolution 800 X 480 Pixels
- WIFI 802.11b/g
- Touch Panel
- Resistive type touch panel
- Speaker Built-in loud speaker, 1W
- SD/MMC T-Flash card slot
- USB USB 2.0 high speed
- Buttons/Switches Power On/Off, Reset
- Battery Built-in Li-Polymer battery
- Charger Input AC 100-240V, 0.5A
- Output 9V, 1500MA
- Physical Characteristics Dimension 7.5″ X 4.6″ X 0.3″
- Weight 12 OZ
Incoming search terms:
- maylong hard reset
- how to reset maylong tablet
- maylong tablet hard reset
- android maylong reset
- maylong m150 default factory reset code
Tags: alternative, android, battery charger, card slot, charger, dusk leo htc tp2 sense 2.1 - clock array download, ebook reader, flash card, hd2 2.3 wifi router free download, how to hard boot my maylong m-150, input, input ac, input output, massive amounts, memory ram, output, polymer battery, ram 128mb, sd mmc, speed buttons, tab, tablet, tft lcd, Touch, universe, why wont my htc sence let me delete my deleted messages, wifi, xperia x1 mobile x panel bible in tamil
The Windows Phone 7 OS is taking smartphones to the next level of functionality. Smartphones built on this Windows operating system are able to do more than ever before. While Apple has enjoyed a strong position within the smartphone market thanks to the iPhone, Microsoft is using its Windows Phone 7 to provide Apple with serious competition. Two of the most popular Windows Phone 7 smartphones are currently made by HTC.
The HTC Surround for AT&T harnesses the power of Windows Phone 7 to create a top notch smartphone. The Surround features a 3.8 inch touchscreen. This touchscreen makes the phone very easy to use. The space offered by this touchscreen also ensures that using the phone is a fast experience. Best of all, the touchscreen also makes it fun to use the Surround. Speaking of fun, the Surround offers a five megapixel camera. Instead of needing to carry around a digital camera, you can take great pictures with your smartphone. This means that no matter where you are, if a great picture opportunity pops up, you’re always ready to shoot on the go. In addition to pictures, the Surround also shoots HD 720p video. This is perfect for capturing fun moments with your friends and family. To store the pictures and video you capture, the Surround includes 16 GB of internal memory. HTC Surround also provides quality battery life. This smartphone offers four hours of talk time. It can also last for eleven days on standby. Because of this battery life, you don’t have to worry about always keeping a charger with you.
The HD7 is also a Windows Phone 7 from HTC. This smartphone is for T-Mobile. This smartphone’s most noticeable feature is its screen. The HD7′s touchscreen is a full 4.3 inches. This is obviously quite large when compared to other smartphones. Because of its larger than normal size, it’s very convenient to use. The screen makes it easy to ensure that you touch what you want, and not something else by accident. The large screen also makes it easy to type very quickly. This phone is the perfect showcase for all the features that Windows Phone 7 has to offer. With the HTC HD7, you can quickly access your social network accounts. You’ll always be in the loop about what your friends are doing. You can also balance your business and personal life by accessing your corporate and personal email accounts. The HD7 also increases your productivity by providing mobile versions of the best Office apps. When you’re not busy working, you can use the HD7 to keep you entertained. The HD7 offers Netflix streaming. This allows you to stream thousands of movies directly from your smartphone. Because it’s a T-Mobile smartphone, the HD7 has T-Mobile TV. This provides you with on-demand access to a wide selection of popular TV shows. The HD7 tops off its entertainment options with XBox Live. Even when you’re not in front of your television, you can still enjoy all of the gaming features of XBox Live.If you liked this post, Buy Me a Beer - click here
Incoming search terms:
- htc windows phone
Tags: 720p, amp, battery life, camera, charger, digital camera, eleven days, fun, gb, hd, hd7, HTC HD, HTC HD7, htc surround, internal memory, iPhone, market thanks, megapixel camera, mmtaskmanager download for samsung i917, Mobile, Phone, Screen, t mobile, talk time, top notch, windows operating system, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 7, xBox
- Two piece charger into which the USB cable fits
- The micro-USB sync / charge cable
- Headset with rubber buds
- Safely Information, Warranty, Quick Start guide etc
The back of the case shows the specifications of the machine itself:
- Size: 122 x 68 x 11.2mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Processor: 1Ghz Snapdragon
- Platform: Windows Phone OS 7
- Internal Storage: 16Gb (specially increased from 8Gb for O2)
- ROM: 512Mb, RAM: 576Mb
- Camera: 5MP, autofocus with dual LED, 720p HD video recording, built in scenes
- Connectors: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, Standard micro-USB (5-pin micro-USB 2.0)
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Digital compass, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 3G (Up to 7.2 Mbps download speed, Up to 2 Mbps upload speed), GPRS (Up to 114 kbps downloading), EDGE (Up to 560 kbps downloading), Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- HTC Hub: Weather, Stocks, Converter, Photo Enhancer, Sound Enhancer, and more. Downloadable apps and games
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 with Enhanced Data Rate, A2DP for wireless stereo headsets, Other supported profiles: AVRCP, HFP, HSP, PBAP
- Social Networking: Facebook and Windows Live, Share photos on Facebook or Windows Live SkyDrive
- Multimedia: See photos from your camera, Facebook and Windows Live accounts in the Pictures hub, Music and Videos Hub powered by Zune lets you listen to radio, download music, and more, Dolby Mobile and SRS surround sound
- Audio supported formats: .m4a, .m4b, .mp3, .wma (Windows Media Audio 9)
- Video supported formats: Playback:.3gp, .3g2, .mp4, .m4v, .mbr., .wmv (Windows Media Video 9 and VC-1), Recording:.mp4
- Location: Internal GPS antenna, Bing Maps
- Power & Battery: Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, Capacity: 1230 mAh. Talk time: (WCDMA: Up to 320 mins, GSM: Up to 380 mins). Standby time: (WCDMA: Up to 320 hours, GSM: Up to 310 hours)
- Network: Europe:(HSPA/WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz, GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz), Asia Pacific: (HSPA/WCDMA: 900/2100 MHz, GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Special Features: Kickstand, Customize your phone with live tiles which dynamically update all key information right on the Start screen, Choose from thousands of video titles and music tracks via integrated Zune services, Play console-quality video games with XBox LIVE integration
- Recommended Windows System Requirements: Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Zune software
The HD7 will always be compared both on specifications and size to the HD2 which preceded it to the market (and ran Windows Mobile 6.5). As you can see the machines are nigh on identical with the HD7 only being different with respect to slight housing design changes and the lack of front facing controls compared to the HD2.
Even though the HD7 weighs in at some 5 grams heavier than the HD2 and is 1-2mm greater in size it feels slightly lighter and smaller, which indicates good ergonomic design by HTC’s engineers!If you liked this post, Buy Me a Beer - click here
Incoming search terms:
- how to install Android on HTC hd7
- htc hd7 android install
- install android on hd7
- htc hd7 internet sharing
- install android on htc hd7
Tags: adobe flash player for hd7, amp battery, android auf hd7 installieren, android install for htc hd7, battery capacity, battery type, can you play fb games on htc hd7, charger, Compass, digital compass, download driver htc hd7, easy way to put android on hd7, Facebook, flash player for htc hd7, free compatible games for htc hd7, GPS, hd 7 registry tweaks tethering, HD2, hd2 a2dp quality, hd7, hd7 bluetooth tethering, hd7 customization, hd7 flashplayer, hd7 tethering, how do i flash android on my hd7, how do i put my software on a htc hd7, how install android on hd7, how to install android in htd hd7, how to install android to htc hd7, how to put apps in htc hd7?, how to put music in htc hd7, how to put music on hd7, how to put music on my htc hd7, how to set ringtones on htc hd7, HTC HD, htc hd 7, htc hd 7 android, htc hd 7 android install, htc hd 7 flash player, htc hd 7 hack, htc hd 7 install android, HTC HD2, HTC HD7, htc hd7 android install, htc hd7 driver download, htc hd7 drivers download, htc hd7 flash android, htc hd7 installing software, htc hd7 internet sharing, htc hd7 tether internet, htc hd7 tethering, htc surround internet tethering, install android on hd7, install android on htc hd7, install free apps on htc hd7, installing android on hd7, internal storage, launch day, light sensor, lithium ion battery, Live, m4v, Mobile, music, philippine flag design htc hd7 case, Phone, proximity sensor, rechargeable lithium ion battery, run android on hd7, setup android on hd7, software for hd 7 download, standard micro, stereo headsets, tether download for the hd7, tether hd7, tethering for htc hd7, thetering wirless htc hd7, tweaks for htc hd7, weather stocks, why i canot download games to my hd7, wifi tether for hd7, Windows Mobile, Windows Mobile 6.5, Windows Phone, Windows Phone 7, Zune
TUV Rheinland can not be the most familiar name of the company among mobile users, but it is a certification company, through which we learned about Pre Plus and Pixi Plus earlier this year, before the devices to be produced. This time the site of TUV Rheinland show two other model names and P102UNA P102EWW. It was not immediately clear many details, but it was probably a single unit with options for North America and Europe. The documentation also mentions the inductive battery charger, so maybe we can expect a new version of the charger Touchstone. Along with information on new devices have a few pictures of the interface webOS 2.0, which reveal additional details about the next version of the platform before it is finished its final version.If you liked this post, Buy Me a Beer - click here
Incoming search terms:
- webos arabic
- webos arabic support
A standard touchscreen size display, a unique user interface makes special attraction for Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini. Existing user interface on these phones are equipped with several features, such as TIMESCAPE, namely FACEBOOK and Twitter status display as well as incoming Miscall and Message. Besides, the phone is also equipped with five HOMESCREEN that you can slide to the right and left.
This phone is also equipped with micro USB port which you can use to put the charger and data cable. When connected to a computer via a data cable, will appear an option to install the PC Companion application that serves to transfer music files, videos, and pictures. On this phone is also provided 3.5 mm jack port for headset applications. MICROSD slot for external memory is placed behind the casing, so it does not bother you at the time of going to disconnect the battery.
Sony Ericsson’s unique design called “the Human Body curvature” also seen on this phone. The rear of the phone is protected with a plastic casing, while the front, top, and bottom are made of glossy plastic material. Compared with the Samsung Champ, X10 Mini looks smaller dimensions and weight.
For network applications, Sony Ericsson X10 Mini already supports all Internet access points, ranging from GPRS, EDGE, 3G, HSDPA, HSUPA, and WI-FI network. While for the browser is already equipped with a virtual button Zoom In / out. One of the hallmarks of this browser is capable of displaying the entire web page in one screen. For social-networking applications, this phone is equipped with features of FACEBOOK (especially Android), where the application allows you to upload photos. As Smartphone, this gadget not forgetting to integrated with some features, such as Google applications, You Tube, G-mail, Google Talk, as well as Android Market applications.
For the purposes of the photo, this phone is equipped with 5Mp camera. To produce a good picture quality, this camera is already supported the application Flash Light, AUTOFOCUS, Macro, Twilight, Sports, and Geo Tagging. It took three seconds to produce a nice photograph.If you liked this post, Buy Me a Beer - click here
Incoming search terms:
- pc companion samsung
- pc companion for samsung
- HTC PC Companion
- sony pc companion application could not be installed
- android market pc companion
Tags: android rom pc companion, browser, charger, companion application, could not install pc companion windows 7, curvature, data cable, Ericsson, Facebook, g mail, Google, google android pc companion, hallmarks, homescreen, hsupa, market applications, music files, network, network applications, pc companion, pc companion android market, pc companion for samsung phones, pc companion na htc, pc companion x10 mini pro file manager pictures, Phone, port, samsun, Samsung, Sony, sony ericsson, sony ericsson pc companion applicatiuon can not be installed, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini, SonyEriccson XPERIA X10 Mini, virtual button, Web, x1, x10mini opera mini installer, xperia
Charge your Nokia N8 phone with hamster energy? Why not! If all this seems incredible, wait until you know that the marketing campaign for the highly anticipated Nokia N8 is starting to get serious and the video in question could to be a sort of viral jokes about an elusive accessory that charges the phone through the hamster running in the wheel. The charger was designed by Peter Ash and the hamster is named Elvis.If you liked this post, Buy Me a Beer - click here
Incoming search terms:
- hamster wheel charger
- hamster wheel Iphone charger
The Sony Ericsson X10 Mini is an interesting phone. It’s a tiny Android phone that’s packed full of features. It’s compact size means it’s great for slipping in your pocket or bag on a night out, but it also makes it tricky to find a case that doesn’t interfere with using the phone.
FlexiShields are one of the best styles of case you can get for your X10 Mini. FlexiShields are a neat fit to the phone and as they’re so thin they don’t much extra bulk to your X10 Mini. They only cover the back and sides of your phone, leaving the screen and the buttons on the front fully accessible. The Keys on the side of the phone are covered, but the case is moulded to accommodate them and still allows you to press them without having to remove your phone from the case.
On the back there are cut outs for the camera and flash, and on the bottom are cut outs for the charger, microphone and headphones. For full protection I’d recommend getting an X10 Mini Screen Protector too as the FlexiShield doesn’t cover the screen.
This technically isn’t a case, but it does just as good a job of protecting the phone without covering it up or adding to the size of your phone. InvisibleShields are a really strong film that sticks to your phone. It’s perfectly clear, so once fitted you can’t really see it. It covers all of your phone, with the exception of the buttons, and provides excellent protection against scratches. It has a slightly rubbery, non-slip feel to it which helps you to keep hold of the phone and reduces the chance of you dropping it.
Noreve make some beautiful cases for phones and this is no exception. The quality of the case is excellent. Instead of having a stitched leather pocket to hold your phone, the Noreve case uses a ‘rail’ system to keep your X10 Mini in place. This allows the phone to be held securely without having the front of the phone covered with strips of leather that restrict access to the screen and controls. The side rails are positioned so that they don’t interfere with the volume or camera keys and all the ports on the bottom of the phone are also left accessible. Cut outs on the back of the case mean that you can leave the phone in the case to take photos.
PDair used to be my favourite premium case, but I’m leaning more towards Noreve now because of the rail system that they use to mount the phone. This case is very similar to the one above, but with one big difference. The phone is held in place by a stitched leather pocket that does restrict access to the screen slightly. The other thing that I wasn’t so keen on is that the phone slides up into the pouch, this means that if you’re holding the case with the flip open there is a chance that the phone could simply drop out of the bottom, leaving you with a broken phone and an empty case.
On the positive side though, the case is very well made, has a detachable belt clip on the back and has cut outs that let you use the phone while it’s in the case – just make sure you keep a finger on the bottom of the case to keep the phone in place!
With the X10 Mini being so small, I think that the best style of case for it will be either a FlexiShield or a Pouch. This leather pouch from PDair is really well made and is a perfect for the phone. It’s not a case that you can use the phone in – you’ll need to remove it every time you want to use it, but you can still have your phone in the case when using it with headphones. The case has a sprung belt clip built into the back and is lightly padded to help protect the X10 Mini against knocks and drops.
It may not be the best phone in the world to get a case for, but the case manufacturers have all done a great job of developing X10 Mini Cases.If you liked this post, Buy Me a Beer - click here
Incoming search terms:
- sony xperia 10 mini case
Tags: back, best sony x10 case, body protector, charger, compact size, FlexiShield, headphones, Leather, leather case, microphone, mini screen, Mobile, noreve xperia x10 mini pro cases, Phone, phone cases sony, samsung galaxy s full body protector philippines, Screen, screen protector, sony ericsson, Sony Ericsson X10 Mini, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini, x1, x10
The HTC Wildfire is the baby brother to the HTC Desire. Visually they look quite similar, but when you look a little closer you’ll spot a few key differences. The Wildfire has a slightly smaller, lower resolution screen, that doesn’t drain your battery so quickly, touch sensitive controls and is generally smaller and lighter.
You get a few Wildfire Accessories in the box to start you off, but if you really want to make the most of the phone, there are a number of accessories that are well worth investing in.
If you’re only going to invest in one accessory for your Wildfire then it really needs to be a screen protector. The screen on your phone is the most vulnerable part of the handset, damage it and it could render your phone useless. This screen protector is made by HTC specifically for the Wildfire and is a perfect fit. It doesn’t interfere with the touch sensitive controls at the bottom of the screen or the earpiece at the top of the display.
Another accessory from HTC that’s made specifically for the Wildfire is the PO S530 Carry Pouch. What makes this one stand out is the built in pull strap. When your phone is in the case the strap tucks in and prevents your phone from falling out, but when you want to remove your phone, just give the strap a gentle tug and it will raise your phone from the case quickly and effortlessly. The case is made from a high quality leather and has a soft interior that helps keep the screen clean and prevent scratches.
Ask any smartphone owner about their battery life and you’ll be met with a pretty negative response. Even though the battery in the Wildfire out performs that of the HTC Desire, it’s still going to drain quickly as soon as you start using your phone in the car with any GPS apps - Sat Nav in particular.
The HTC CC200 is a genuine HTC accessory that will keep your Wildfire charged in the car. Unlike some cheaper car chargers, the CC200 is powerful enough to charge the phone even when it’s being used for GPS.
The 3.5″ screen on the Wildfire is great for looking at photo’s, watching movies and playing games, but the limited internal memory means that you’re not going to be able to store much on the phone without replacing the memory card. The HTC Wildfire supports memory cards of up to 32GB in size, but considering the processing power of the phone I’d suggest sticking to 16GB for now.
You might think it strange to see a Sony Ericsson headset in a list of accessories for a HTC phone, but the truth is this is one of the best bluetooth headsets available at the moment. It’s incredibly compact and is designed to be either hung around your neck or clipped on to your clothing.
The main body of the headset packs a lot in to a small space. It’s a multipoint headset that allows you to use it with a phone and a music device at the same time. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack so that you can use any standard 3.5mm headphones with it. What really makes it stand out though is the built in FM Radio. Smart phone users have been crying out for an FM radio to be added to the phones, but the manufacturers seem to be ignoring their requests.If you liked this post, Buy Me a Beer - click here
Incoming search terms:
- htc wildfire
- htc wildfire apps store
- wildfire tweaks
- tomtom htc wildfire
- htc wildfire tweak
Tags: best apps to have on a wildfire htc, best free key keyboard app for htc wildfire, best keyboard for wildfire, can we install pocket office into htc wildfire, changing background app htc wildfire, charger, earpiece, Ericsson, gentle tug, GPS, HTC, HTC Desire, HTC Wildfire, htc wildfire app store, htc wildfire background size, htc wildfire boot animations, htc wildfire hacks, htc wildfire keyboard hack, htc wildfire screen sensitivity, htc wildfire themes, htc wildfire tomtom, htc wildfire tomtom download, htc wildfire usb keyboarf, htc wildfire windows animation, Mobile, negative response, Phone, protector, quality leather, resolution screen, scarica tomtom htc wildfire, Screen, screen protector, sensitive controls, soft interior, tomtom htc wildfire, tweaks for htc wildfire, windows mobile htc wildfire hack