Samsung Galaxy S2 was successfully overclocked to 1.504 MHz. This speed is enough to allow it to achieve really high benchmark scores like over 4000 points in Quadrant! 1.5GHz is a 25% overclock and makes this fast phone even faster and snappier in day to day usage.
How-to overclock it:
1. You’ll need the latest version of odin3 and the USB drivers for Windows, download - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show….php?t=1064894
2. Grab the kernel. It is a tar file for odin with the overclocked kernel and a initramfs with proper modules for the kernel: http://setcpu.com/files/galaxysii_oc_v1.tar
3. Reboot the phone into download mode using ADB:
adb reboot download
4. Flash the kernel using odin3 by placing the tar file in the PDA section and pressing “Start.”
5. The phone will reboot automatically.
6. Use SuperOneClick to root your phone if you haven’t already. ADB should have root access with this kernel so it’ll just work.
7. Grab SetCPU and try 1.504GHz.
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy s2
- samsung galaxy s2 usb drivers
- Galaxy S2 adb drivers
- quadrant professional скачать