Here is the latest Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich NAND ROM for HTC HD2 (CyanogenMod 9) from tytung.
- Include Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 / CyanogenMod 9. (All current CM9 works, Enhanced Power Menu, Power Notification Widget, Trebucket Launcher, T9 Dialer, etc.)
- Include tytung’s 18.104.22.168 Ice Cream Sandwich kernel v1.
- Include tytung’s Ice Cream Sandwich ramdisk (initrd.gz).
- Include the required proprietary binary files and the HD2 – specific files from my AOSP GB ROM (i.e. NexusHD2-Gingerbread).
- Credits: tytung, samuaz, texasice, ankuch, rapmv78, the CM and Evervolv teams.
What’s working in this HD2 ROM:
- Phone Calls
- Audio (Credit to firesnatch and texasice.)
- Data: 3G/HSDPA (RMNET for MAGLDR) or (PPP for cLK)
- Bluetooth (in-call works)
- GPS and AGPS (Credit to all AGPS devs.)
- All sensors
- Wired earphone/headphone (Credit to zivan56.)
- Data usage (i.e. Network Stats and Quota) (Credit to tytung.)
- Hardware Acceleration OpenGL (Credit to rapmv78 and so on.)
- Hardware Acceleration OpenMAX codecs (Credit to ankuch.)
- Software video codecs (Credit to ankuch.)
- WiFi signal strength icon. (Credit to rmcc.)
- USB Mass Storage (Credit to tytung.)
- Camera (Credit to rapmv78.) (Please visit his thread for more info.)
- Native WiFi Tethering
- Facebook Contact Sync (non-AOSP feature)
There is also and an SD version of this HD2 ROM available, read the original thread for more info.
Download links, more info and how-to install – click here.
Incoming search terms:
- android 4 0 3
- htc hd2 android 4 0 3
- cm9 hd2
- windows phone 7 build 7004 xbmod-yuki rom v2