This video is how-to guide to flash WP7 to your HTC HD2.
NOTE: DO NOT FLASH THE ROM INCLUDED WITH THE WP7 ROM IF YOU HAVE A USA / T-MOBILE HD2, FLASH THE ONE BELOW INSTEAD!
FOR T-MOBILE HD2 USERS, DOWNLOAD THIS RADIO!
WP7 STOCK ROM + MAGLDR 1.12 + LATEST LEO512 RADIO
HOW TO INSTALL HSPL:
NOTE:To install this HSPL there must be SPL 1.42.0000 on your device. Otherwise the installation will fail! To check your SPL version, hold the Volume Down button and do a reset.
It is possible to downgrade to this SPL, by just flashing to an Official ROM with this SPL version.
1. Download HardSPL package from http://www.mediafire.com/?44nvdoc45zy… and extract to an empty folder
2. Synch Phone with PC in Windows Mobile! It has to be connected to activesync or WMDC via USB cable
3. Run HSPL3_PKG.exe from your pc and read all the text carefully
4. When finished reading click next in the HardSPL program
5. The program will now check the usb connection and enter bootloader screen (tri colour)
*You can select between SPL2.08.0000 or 2.08.HSPL. This is to avoid people with 1024LEO’s installing an incompatable version and bricking their device*
6. Select 2.08.HSPL for HardSPL and click NEXT.
7. Your choice will be flashed to your phone.
8. When its finished the HardSPL program will pop up a box saying “Successfully Done” and the phone will reboot.
9. Click ok to terminate program.
10. Congrats, you just flashed HardSPL.
Incoming search terms:
- magldr 1 12
- magldr 1 12 download
- Download MAGLDR 1 12
- Flash MAGLDR 1 12
- MAGLDR1 12