NexusHD2 ROM – Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich is a port from Nexus One’s AOSP ICS ROM.
- Include tytung’s 2.6.32 kernel.
- Include tytung’s ICS initrd.gz.
- Include the required files (not in AOSP ICS) from AOSP GB ROM (i.e. NexusHD2-Gingerbread).
- Phone Calls
- Audio / Sound
- Data: 3G/HSDPA using PPP (PPP is stable than RMNET under ICS ROM currently.)
- GPS and AGPS
- BMA150 3-axis Accelerometer
- AK8973 3-axis Magnetic field sensor
- AK8973 Orientation sensor
- CM3602 Proximity sensor
- CM3602 Light sensor
- USB Mass Storage
- HW acceleration
- Headphone jack
Beta 2 ROM changelog:
- Included the real audio fix. (Sound is perfect now.) (Credits to firesnatch and texasice.)
- Fixed Calendar Sync (Used Calendar.apk from Paul’s leaked ICL23D dump.)
- Removed the softkeys. (Only framework-res.apk is modified.) (Credits to texasice (aka drewis).)
- Changed ro.sf.lcd_density to default 240 and included Nexus One Gingerbread 2.3.6 GRK39F release-keys in build.prop for best Market compatibility.
- Changed to Desire Gingerbread’s stock default.acdb (129,346 bytes) (CRC: B0DCA53A)
- Added PPP data connection support to MAGLDR and set it default. (PPP is stable than RMNET under ICS ROM currently.)
- Added Superuser.apk v3.0.7 and updated su and busybox.
- Added the latest hosts file (October-13-2011) for blocking ads.
- Removed Camera.apk.
- Improved the performance.
Incoming search terms:
- htc android 4 0
- android 4 0 htc
- Android 4 0 1 Ice Cream Sandwich
- download android 4 0 1 ice cream sandwich aosp rom for htc hd2
- htc android 4
or copy the link